Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Greetings from Trini

Had a great sail down to Trinidad and found a YSATT mooring to keep us tethered to the anchorage.  So far Sunny has kept me busy hauling around her bags of shopping goodies.  We took a nice tour to the Divali celebration and hope to get some pics posted soon.  We are preparing to head further south to the Orinoco Delta and visit the Warewoa <sp> Indians and check out a rain forest river delta with howler monkeys and great flocks of brilliant birds. 
Stay tuned

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Howler monkeys!! I've been watching the whole 5 discs of planet earth, so I get easily jazzed when it comes to these kinds of things. Have fun in the canopy!! :) oh, and call me when you get internet back... but not before the weekend. I'm almost out of minutes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you email at the email address I have. Hope you get it.

    Glad to catch up with you. L&R

    ReplyDelete